Coast Cams & Your Devon Escape: Discover the partnership that’s changing the face of Devon holidays
Picture this: November 2023 in the magical land of business opportunities in the form of a Discover Dartmouth meeting, and two ventures cross paths. Suddenly, like a lightning bolt, they feel a spark between them. It’s love at first sight!
In the digital world, we have Coast Cams, turning your living room into a beachfront view without the sand in your sandwiches and in the real world, we have Your Devon Escape, offering holiday homes that make you say, “Why can’t I live here all year round?”
With its cutting-edge technology, Coast Cams brings the serene coastline of Devon to your screens, allowing you to book a similar view with Your Devon Escape, which promises more than just a place to rest.
Paul from Your Devon Escape said, “We think that Devon is one of the most beautiful and desirable counties to visit. That is why, after years of holidaying in this part of the world, we have made it home. Devon is the perfect location whether you want a traditional beach holiday or a more activity-filled break. No matter the length of your stay, make Devon the choice for your next holiday. Come and fall in love with Devon, like we have, from the comfort of one of our properties.”
By teaming up with Your Devon Escape, we’ve made it possible for everyone who enjoys watching the Coast Cams free cameras to also easily find beautiful places to stay for their holiday in the surrounding area.
10 unique and charming characteristics of Dartmouth:
- Historical Significance: Dartmouth is steeped in history. It played a significant role in the sailing of the Mayflower to the New World in 1620.
- Naval Heritage: The town has a strong maritime history. It’s home to the Britannia Royal Naval College, where officers of the Royal Navy have been trained since 1863.
- Stunning Location: Dartmouth is located on the banks of the River Dart. Its scenic waterfront and quaint narrow streets lined with medieval and Elizabethan buildings create a picturesque setting that captivates visitors.
- Dartmouth Castle: Overlooking the estuary, this historic fortress has guarded Dartmouth for over 600 years. It’s a prime example of a coastal fort and offers stunning views.
- Dartmouth Steam Railway: This heritage railway links Dartmouth with Paignton, offering scenic journeys along the South Devon coast.
- Cultural Events: The town hosts several events throughout the year, including the Dartmouth Royal Regatta, one of the most significant sailing events in the UK, and a popular food festival that showcases local produce.
- Natural Beauty: The Dartmouth area is situated within the South Devon Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, offering breathtaking landscapes and outdoor activities such as hiking and boating.
- Art and Galleries: Dartmouth boasts a lively arts scene, with several galleries exhibiting the works of both local and international artists.
- Local Cuisine: The town is known for its locally caught crab and a range of restaurants serving both local and international cuisine.
- Accessibility to Surrounding Attractions: Dartmouth is a gateway to exploring other parts of Devon, including the Dartmoor National Park and beautiful beaches along the English Riviera.
If you’re looking for holiday lets in Devon, then look no further than Your Devon Escape. They offer a wide range of properties in Barnstaple, Bigbury, Brixham, Dartmouth, Slapton/Torcross, and Totnes. Don’t settle for anything less than the best – book Your Devon Escape today!